The Final Report of the National Opera Review was presented to the government by the Review Panel in October 2016. It carries forward the issues described in its Discussion Paper, describing a number of ways in which the companies are vulnerable, some guiding principles for future development, and makes 118 recommendations. These basically cover how the companies should operate, a number of proposals for improving the artistic outcomes and others for building audiences. It addresses issues of financial viability, governance, and proposes additional government funding.
You can read the report here:
Download PDF of the Report
Articles in this series
- Introduction and Discussion Paper
- Submission by The Music Trust
- Final Report of the Review Committee
- Response to the Final Report
- Response to the Final Report by the Government
- Response to the Government by The Music Trust
National Opera Review Panel
DATE: Published October 2016, Uploaded April 6 2018
No comment yet, add your voice below!