Welcome to the Music in Australia Knowledge Base.
Here is the tourist guide!
The information is organised into these five large domains.
- MUSIC, HUMAN DEVELOPMENT, SOCIETY
- MUSIC, ITS CREATION, PRACTICE AND ROLE
- THE MUSIC SECTOR AND ITS COMPONENTS
- MUSIC AND GOVERNMENT
- AUSTRALIAN MUSIC IN ITS INTERNATIONAL CONTEXT
Under each one of them are ‘subdomains’. Click on one of them and a set of articles will appear, arranged alphabetically by title.
You can filter the contents of any subdomain. Choose in the box called Matrix, from:
- MAPPING ARTICLES – THE FACTS ABOUT THAT THAT AREA OF ACTIVITY
- STATISTICS – THE FACTS, IN NUMBERS
- ISSUES – CONTRASTING VIEWS ABOUT AN AREA OF ACTIVITY
- RESEARCH – THE INFORMATION REACHED THROUGH FORMAL RESEARCH
You can COMMENT in the box at the bottom of any article, or write to email@example.com
Now to get to the articles, click on TO NAVIGATE at the top of the home page.
Enjoy your stay and come back any time.